Education 2 Go Online Courses
The following will provide you with all the information you need to select and register for one of our online courses. Please read all of the information on this page prior to registering for a course.
What Is Ed2Go?
You can take all of our courses from the comfort of your home or office at the times that most convenient to you. A new section of each course starts monthly.
The Self-Paced Tutorials and Instructor Led Courses run for 6 to 8 weeks and are composed of 12 lessons. These lessons are supplemented by interactive quizzes, assignments, tutorials and online discussion areas. The instructors will assist you along the way and you can ask questions and give or receive advice at any time during the course.
The Career Training Programs offer many opportunities to advance in your career, or start a new one. Some of the programs can be completed in 6 months or less. You will receive all the materials required to complete the program. Upon completing the program with a passing score, you will get a certificate of completion from New London Adult Education.
How To Get Started
- Visit our Online Instruction Center.
- Select “Learn more or View Catalog” from the bottom of the webpage in one of these categories to see a brief explanation:
- Self-Paced Tutorials
- Instructor-Led Courses
- Career Training Programs
- In the “View Catalog” area, you can browse the catalog by categories.
- Select the “View Catalog” link, choose the department and course title you are interested in, and select the “Add to Cart” button. Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course (you will need to call the office at (860) 437.2385 to pay for your course.) Here you will enter your email and choose a password that will grant you access to the online classroom.
- If you are interested in the Career Training Programs:
- Enter the web address: careertraining.ed2go.com/nlae
- Select the area that you are interested in and then the course. Select the “Learn More” to view the overview of the course, including the course outline, prerequisites and more.
- When it is time to register select the “Contact Me” button and follow the prompts.
- When your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click the “Classroom” link. To begin your studies, simply log in with your email and the password you selected during enrollment.
If you have a problem registering, please call (860)437-2385 for assistance.
All courses require Internet access, email, and Internet Explorer or Google Chrome web browsers. Some courses may have additional requirements. Please visit our Online Instruction Center for more information.