Fun with Watercolor 211- WEDNESDAY CONT.
Your search has brought you to a course from a previous catalog that is no longer available for registration. Please click here
to access our active catalog to browse current course offerings.
Develop existing Watercolors while learning new techniques. Each stage of the painting process will be demonstrated. Information on color, design, value, glazing and composition will be given. Individual attention is given to each student.
PREREQUISITE: Students should have previous experience using watercolors with an instructor
Basic Watercolor Supply List Brushes:
- Watercolor brushes have short handles, Sable or synthetic inches bright with chiseled handle, may add other bright synthetic
- ROUND #8… A good synthetic or sable that makes a good point
- D’ ARCHES 140 LB. Cold Press Block 8 X 10 OR 9 X 12 or D’ ARCHES 140 LB.
- Cold press loose paper Sheets 8 X 10 OR 9 X 12 with a Board and clips or Blue Tape
- A water container or two
- A Pencil
- A PRISMACOLOR Magic Rub Eraser or a kneadable eraser
- Paper Towels
- Squirt Bottle
PAINTS – TUBE PAINTS ONLY – NO PAINT CAKES
- ALIZARIN CARMINE
- CADIUM YELLOW
- YELLOW OCHRE OR RAW SIENNA
- COBALT BLUE
- ULTRAMARINE BLUE
- BURNT SIENNA
- BURNT UMBER
- NO WHITE/ NO BLACK/ NO GREEN
- OPTIONAL 1. CERULEAN 2. CADMIUM ORANGE 3. WINSOR VIOLET 4. COBALT VIOLET
|Dates: ||10/24/2018 to 12/5/2018|
|Meeting Time: |
|| 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
New London Adult Ed - Three Shaw's Cove
|Instructor: ||Mary LaForge|
|Discounts & Other Fees:|
| | Share