Resident Information, Fees, Refunds & Gift Certificates
Resident Rate Applies to the following zip codes:
- New London 06320
- Waterford 06385
- Groton 06340
- Old Lyme 06371
- Lyme 06371
- Montville 06353
- Quaker Hill 06375
- Oakdale 06370
- Uncasville 06382
- Mystic 06355
- Please include a check, money order, or credit card information with your registration form. Out-of-town residents will need to add a $5 non-resident fee to the total cost. If payment is not included with registration, you will not be enrolled in the class. Some courses require additional fees and/or materials. All materials fees are to be paid to the instructor. Check the course description for fee information.
- Unless notified to the contrary, classes will run as scheduled. In the event of a filled class or class cancellation, every attempt will be made to notify you in advance by mail or phone.
- A full refund is given only when New London Adult & Continuing Education cancels a course.
- We regret that there will be no refunds at any time for computer courses or bus trips.
- Refunds for all other courses will be available with a minimum one-week notice prior to the course start date. Please allow at least one month for processing.
Refund policy for VA Benefits
Regarding a Refund for any VA Benefits
- Gift certificates are available for any Adult Education course, trip, or special event. They may be purchased at the New London Adult Education office between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Gift Certificates can also be purchased on line 24 hours a day
- This is a great gift for that hard-to-buy-for person.
| | Share