Fees, Refunds, Email Policy & Cancellation Information
- While every effort is made to provide clear and accurate information, New London Adult Education is not responsible for omissions, typographical errors, or printing errors.
Returned Check Policy
- Participants will be charged $25 for each check returned by the bank.
- Payment must be included with your registration form! If payment is not included with registration, you will not be enrolled in the class.
- Unless notified to the contrary, classes will run as scheduled. In the event of a filled class or class cancellation, every attempt will be made to notify you by phone or email. A full refund is given only when New London Adult Education cancels a course.
- We regret that there will be no refunds at any time for computer courses, one class courses, or bus trips. Refunds for bus trips will be provided if a substitute is provided and paid in full for the trip. Refunds for all other courses will be available with a minimum three-week notice prior to course start date. Refunds will not be given after a course has started. There will be a $10 processing fee for refunds - please allow one month for processing.
- Veterans Pro-Rata Refund Policy [3676(c)(13)] A non-accredited institution must provide a Pro-Rata Refund policy for veterans. That is, the veteran will be reimbursed tuition and fees(above $10.00) based on the ratio of remaining days of instruction to total days of instruction. This refund is for classes approved for VA Benefits only.
- Nothing cancels a good class quicker than everyone waiting until the last minute to register. If there are not enough registrations by the week before the class, the course will be canceled. Calling on the day of the course will not resurrect it, so please... REGISTER EARLY!
Residents are those who reside in the following towns: New London, Montville, Waterford, Oakdale, Quaker Hill, Uncasville and Lyme-Old Lyme, Groton, and Mystic. Those who live outside of these towns will add a $5 non-resident fee to their registration. Some courses may require additional fees and/or materials. Check the course description for fee information.
Enrichment Course Confirmations
- Enrollment confirmations will not be mailed; all confirmations will be emailed to the student.
- We do not share your personal information, email addresses, mailing addresses or phone numbers with anyone without your consent.
- By selecting "Periodic Class Updates" you consent to receive emails from New London Adult & Continuing Education.
| | Share