Welcome to our Disclaimer Page!
- The information contained in this area is pertinent to all classes and trips offered through New London Adult & Continuing Education. Please direct any inquiries to Maria A. Pukas, Director, at (860)437-2385.
- The Board of Education, during the course of any given year, puts on a number of programs utilizing certified teachers, professionals, and local community residents who have special expertise in the areas in which they offer instruction. The Board of Education makes every effort to provide quality instruction in an appropriate atmosphere for all participants in any of its programs. The Board of Education, however, is not responsible nor takes any responsibility for the specific instruction in any particular course or any specific reliance upon such instruction made by an individual. Questions about course content, the educational experience of instructors, or other specifics regarding any particular course should be addressed to the specific instructor or to Maria A. Pukas, Director, (860)437-2385.
Culture on Wheels:
- The Board of Education, through the Culture on Wheels program at New London Adult & Continuing Education, offers trips to promote educational and cultural opportunities to the citizens of our region. The Board of Education, through the Culture on Wheels program, serves as a booking agent only, has no responsibility for any aspect of the trip, its driver, or its operations including departure or arrivals, schedules, or any loss to person or property, however caused, during a trip.
- New London Adult & Continuing Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunity/affirmative action for all qualified persons and does not discriminate in any employment practice, education program, or educational activity on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability (including, but not limited to, intellectual disability or learning disability), genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by Connecticut state and/or federal nondiscrimination laws. Inquiries regarding New London Adult & Continuing Education nondiscrimination policies should be directed to Maria A. Pukas, Director, (860)437-2385.
No charge for materials for mandated courses:
New London Adult & Continuing Education is in compliance with Connecticut General Statutes Sec. 10-73a, and does not charge fees for registration, textbooks or materials used in mandated program areas.
General Accessability and Accommodation:
- All activities offered by New London Adult & Continuing Education are held in accessible locations. Accommodations for individuals with a disabilty are available upon request. Please contact Karen O'Connell, (860)437-2385.
General Educational Development (GED®) Test Accommodations:
- Accommodations for the GED® test are available for qualified individuals with a disability. For more information, contact Karen O'Connell, (860)437-2385. You may also contact Sabrina Mancini at the Connecticut State Department of Education at (860)807-2110.
While every effort is made to proved clear and accurate information, New London Adult and Continuing Education is not responsible for omissions, typographical errors, or printing errors.
| | Share